Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Memebox #27 Diet Box Unboxing

I have been stalking DHL and kept looking out the window hoping to see the DHL truck.  Of course they would come as soon as I stepped out.  I left a signature for them to leave the package.  I ordered the Diet Box as a bundle with the Pore Care 3 (blog to follow).  Both boxes are sold out right now, maybe they will be re-stocked in the future.  You can check here.


How exciting here we go the first product is the Slim Fit Sparkling Shot 98G by LG Health Care.  FULL SIZE valued at $7.  There are 14 little sleeves in the box.



You just drop the contents of the sleeve into a glass of water and drink it once a day.  It does suggest to use as part of an appropriate exercise or workout.  It has a grapefruit flavor and there is enough to use this for 2 whole weeks.  Hopefully I will be able to tell if it helped in 2 weeks.  It has Vitamins B, C, cranberry powder, and chicory extracts powder.  I will definitely  further investigate the full list of ingredients before ingesting.

The 2nd item is the Purederm Miracle Body shaping treatment they came with 2 and says the value is $5.00 each.


You apply the gel over the patch and put the patch over your arms, thighs, back or wherever else you wish.  You leave it on for 15-20 minutes.  The information card says it is made from patented complex bodyfit which has proven to be highly effective in breaking down excess cellulite and prevents body fat build up.  Very interesting I think I will try this tonight!

The next product also FULL SIZE is the Dermahouse Lifting Shape Up Hot Gel 200ml cost is $34.00.  You just massage the gel over areas with enough body fat like the thighs or abdomen.  The card suggests to do this after a shower.  Start off using a small amount then gradually increase little by little.



The information card says that is has caffeine, coffee extracts, hot pepper extracts, mate leaf extracts, and vanillyl butyl ether formula.  the heat breaks down the formation of cellulite.

The 4th product is a Frozen Body Ggong Gel made by KepaClub.  Another FULL SIZE product with a value of $16.00.  

This item you have to keep in the freezer yikes I don't like the cold.  It does not freeze.  You squeeze out the gel on arms, thighs, back, abdomen, or waists and massage into your skin.  After you place the icy cold gel tube over the same area your applied the gel for a couple of minutes.  Very curious to look into the ingredients for this.  This gel helps to break down and target our white fat cells and prevent buildup.

Turning over the card I have the SXM 1 Value Body Ampoule 7ml.  It is a tiny bottle but say's that it is a full size.  Suggested vcalue is $5.00.

As you can see the directions are very easy but number of use is 3-10 times that is an odd difference.  I don't know if I will get to see any results with 3 uses.

6th item is the Massage Roller value for $6.00 I was confused when I opened the box and this was the first item I noticed.  Your to use this with a lifting cream over thighs, stomach, arms, legs and roll downwards with roller.  

The final item which I had a hunch would be in the box since I have seen it in the memeshop.  It is Egyptian Diet Soap 10g cost is $18.00. You lather on your body and massage the foam onto your body for 5-10 minutes then rinse off.  

I have never been truly disappointed with a Memebox, and this one does not disappoint either I can't wait to try all these products.  The cost of the box was 29.00 plus 6.99 for shipping.  Like I said earlier I purchased this as a bundle and got expedited shipping it took 3 days.  The value of the box is $113.00 and I paid $32.50 with shipping (I divided the $6.99 between 2 boxes).  What do you think of this box?  Would you order if it was restocked?

All thoughts and opinions in this blog post are genuine and belong to me.Post may contain affiliate or referral links.

  • 97HG for $5.00 off  
  • AFFILIATE-3118-GESEH-MWFB $5.00 off your order of $100.00
  • AFFILIATE-8823-V6O3Z-XLRU $10.00 off your order of $150.00

NEW!! SHIP4CHEAP3 to get free standard shipping on 1 box when you purchase 2 or more boxes Ends Aug. 24th!
NEW! Get 10% off orders above $100: 10%OFF$1004U


Get $5 off on orders when you buy 3 or more Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE3
Get $8 off on orders when you buy 4 or more Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE4

Special affiliate only specials with link below:

2 memepoints for All about eyes
2 memepoints for ordering the Diet Box
3 memepoints for ordering Daily Dose of Beauty
5 memepoints for Whole Grains 2
5 memepoints for Angi-Aging 3
5 memepoints for Iope 1
3 memepoints for Vitamin Care
3 memepoints for Dermal Cosmetics 2


http://us.memebox.com/referral-only-deal/?acc=9c838d2e45b2ad1094d42f4ef36764f6

No comments:

Post a Comment